• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fishermen, unloading in port ...

fahim mohammed

Paul, I had a look at your link. I like the captures, and the movement blur. Is this on purpose, or
the speed was too low? The one were the 2 fishermen are unloading at the dock is really good.

May I suggest that you post some sharp and some with blur. That would make an interesting display.

Thank you for showing us this facet of life.

paulrommer

Thank you for your comments Mohammed ...
The speed of exposure was intentionally low, also because there was little light, I had to use ISO 800, I wanted to record the movement of activity on the port and the photo of the message follow the movement of fisherman to download, so that the photo had movement and life.