• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Emma - Glamour Shot

Jason Cole

This is my first post on this forum :)

I shot this for a magazine submission about two weeks ago.

I was going for the sexy gritty look. Passive but sexy.

Emma_02a.jpg
1.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Jason,

Welcome to you again and thanks for introducing us to Emma! Both shots have edgy atmospherics but the style of finishing is so different. I can't make out what she's holding!

The first is not passive, but shows a strong woman, yes kinky perhaps but beautiful and challenging. She's certainly alluring but she look straight at us and she's no easy prey for anyone. This is a woman who could play but will have her own suite of cards.

The second image, while showing beautiful shapes is not overtly sexual or even seductive, she merely shows of an aspect of the human form, but in a more self absorbed way. Perhaps she's been looked at or maybe she's alone. What dominates is a beautiful form.

The first I would imagine would work well for glamor and would draw a lot of attention. The second is less immediate but more enduring as it depends more on shape that sexulal potential. Not that the latter is bad at all, rather the shape and form are used well.

Asher

Gary Ayala

These are nice Jason ... I like the first image better ... a better combo of model and working-action the photoshopping over the skin bothers me though.

Gary

Nice job choosing props!

The light control is impressive - it looks complicated - was it?

Would you mind detailing your lighting setup?