• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pandas and More

Gary Ayala

A while back Tom Yi and I ventured to the San Diego to photograph the Pandas (note: I didn't say shoot). My snaps can be found here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/1215742

56871914-L.jpg

Last edited:

Dierk Haasis

pro member
"Aaaaaaaaaargh, bring yourself to safety, the bears are loose! the fiercest creatures on earth, out there to kill and eat us all - Americans first!"

They are on notice, you know?!

Gary Ayala

LOL ... if you check out the link ... you will notice those cute Pandas are armed with some serious teeth and claws. I think that if one is ever threatened by a Panda attack ... one could easily ... just walk away leaving the Panda in your wake.

Gary

Gary Ayala

Tom Yi said:
Shouldn't this be moved from PJ to Wildlife section?
Yep ... originally I wasn't going to show something different than the Pandas ... but then changed my mind and one cannot delete threads ...so I just ran with what I had.

Gary