• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Alone

fahim mohammed

Walking along a street in a nameless big city, I saw this gentleman sitting all alone. he seemed
to be retired and just looking at the world with longing eyes. The city crowd just were passing
by this nameless and faceless person. Don't know why, for a second I thought about myself, and was
filled with fear.

p526905699.jpg

I had posted this on another forum a long time ago.

Hope all of you are never left alone.

Rhys Sage

pro member
I remember distinctly being in Berlin. I remember seeing a man that looked very like me wandering about aimlessly. I remember looking and thinking "<expletive deleted> that could be me". Right then and there I determined to change my life around.

Until that point I have been working into Eastern Europe with the idea of finding a place there and staying. After that, I decided to talk to people from more developed countries to see what would happen - whether I'd find other opportunities. In the end, entirely by accident I found my wife. Previously I'd been looking solely at Eastern European girls. When I stopped restricting myself and gave up on the ASL conversations, my life did change. It's still changing and getting better.

fahim mohammed

Rhys, I pray that your life always continue to get better for you and your loved ones. The same for
all of us.

I remember distinctly being in Berlin. I remember seeing a man that looked very like me wandering about aimlessly. I remember looking and thinking "<expletive deleted> that could be me". Right then and there I determined to change my life around.

Until that point I have been working into Eastern Europe with the idea of finding a place there and staying. After that, I decided to talk to people from more developed countries to see what would happen - whether I'd find other opportunities. In the end, entirely by accident I found my wife. Previously I'd been looking solely at Eastern European girls. When I stopped restricting myself and gave up on the ASL conversations, my life did change. It's still changing and getting better.