• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Challenge: Dramatic Architectural Skyline!

Pablo Montes

Hi.

I want to this city scape and skyline hoping to read your opinions and criticism about them

n504515713_4155734_8168.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Please reply with your critique and when there are at least 3-4 comments then please post your own Architectural skylines with drama and magnetic appeal!

Thanks,

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Pablo,

This is a remarkable picture. There's a strong oblique T-form to this. This consists of a powerful pink red brick mass of interesting buildings coming in obliquely from the left meeting an intermediate curve traversing the mid-zone and then behind that a magnificent spread of architecture making the skyline.

The sky is complex. From the lower left of the sky sweeping behind the massive skyline buildings are billowing clouds with great dimensionality. However, the rest of the sky is flat. This could be the exposure but rather I'd wager that the sky is just that complex and might need to be processed in several zones in order to preserve the detail and substance of the clouds which are now so flat.

i hope you have more like this and tell me this was taken in RAW!!

Asher