• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Book Cover for My Memoir

doug anderson

Below is a cover proof for my memoir which will be out next summer. Major publishers really don't offer writers a choice, so I lucked out. I like this one. I didn't take the photo, but I like it.

376222665_SzFuN-L.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Doug,

You must be very proud of yourself for getting this done. Will it be available via regular channels in case any one of our members would like to buy it?

Is the multicolour frame also a part of the cover BTW?

Cheers,

doug anderson

Hi Doug,

You must be very proud of yourself for getting this done. Will it be available via regular channels in case any one of our members would like to buy it?

Is the multicolour frame also a part of the cover BTW?

Cheers,

Cem: Norton is a major publisher, so it will be in the store, on Amazon, the usual.

Cheers,

Doug

fahim mohammed

Doug, congratulations. You must be proud for being published, and I, for one, shall look forward to
view your journey.

The cover is very appropriate and well done.

Best with the sales, and let us know when it hits the stores, please.

Regards.

doug anderson

Doug, congratulations. You must be proud for being published, and I, for one, shall look forward to
view your journey.

The cover is very appropriate and well done.

Best with the sales, and let us know when it hits the stores, please.

Regards.

It's coming out next summer. I'll send around a reminder then.

Gary Ayala

Hopefully ... you get a movie deal as well ... congrats on the cover ... will be waiting for the autographed, OPF special.

Gary

doug anderson

Hopefully ... you get a movie deal as well ... congrats on the cover ... will be waiting for the autographed, OPF special.

Gary

Thanks, Gary, for the good wishes. I'll provide a link to Amazon when the time comes. Somebody is designing a website for me based on the book.

Wendy Thurman

Heartfelt congratulations on the acceptance and I am looking forward to reading your work. I often think about undertaking such a project but I am not sure I have the time perspective to do so. I am in the pool and as such can't really see it. Hopefully time will lend me that perspective.

Stay safe, Doug-

Wendy