• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Begger In The Door Of A Temple

oli murugavel

I shot this image in the corridor of a temple... where a begger really in need of something...

BEG.jpg

could some one please say whether you can see the image??

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Striking

This is a very striking image. The eyes say so much. hi weather worn face looked haggard/tired and ready for help. There is a state of his condition all over the emotion - it's all there. Please help. Then I look closer, his hair is cut. His beard quite shaped. Makes me wonder if his request is valid - just the opposite of the emotion.

Such a dilemma - welcome to OPF. i would love to see more. Thank you for posting.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I shot this image in the corridor of a temple... where a begger really in need of something...

BEG.jpg

could some one please say whether you can see the image??

Oli,

Great art draws us into the picture and to find labyrinths in which to examine our own thoughts.

Here you have made something else very unique. You painted a barrier, a glass division between the supplicant and us. This is remarkable and immediately challenges out own sense of morality. So we'll pay tribute to go by.

Asher

oli murugavel

Thanks a lot Mr.Asher Kelman.. I am so happy that i have got a ever big reply than in anyother forum! I am so happy today for getting a critic on my click... ! thanks a lot .....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Oli,

We take each other's work seriously! Now look at other pictures here and let's hear your own thoughts too!

Also tell us more about the temple. Where is it? What is the religion and how active is it? Who goes to pray? We'd love to see more pictures of this area so we know where this guy is living and trying to survive.

Asher

oli murugavel

Ohh sure..! The temple is located in THIRUPORUR, TAMILNADU, INDIA...!
The main god worshiped here is LORD MURUGAN.
A lot of LORD MURUGAN worshippers visit this place often!
I have posted the location where he lives..

NET_01.jpg

NET_02.jpg

NET_03.jpg

NET_04.jpg