• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

5D and 70-300DO for sale

Mike Shimwell

I've (reluctantly, it seems) decided to sell my Canon 5D as since getting the 1Ds3 I'm not really using it much, other than as a backup camera. It has about 12,000 actuations and is in good condition. There is a dust speck on the focusing screen, though I'm sure that would blow off if you removed the screen. I've also got a couple of ebay batteries that I can throw in - one is good and one is ok if you use it straight after charging!

£850 including UK postage (special delivery)

I also have a Kirk L-plate for the 5D, which I will include for an extra £60. Otherwise I will sell it separately for £0 delivered in the UK.

Finally, I have a Canon 7-300 DO IS lens that I don't really use much as I prefer the 70-200. Warehouse Express list this at £840. Again in excellent condition with caps and bag and offered for £550 including UK delivery.

Mike