• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Never Back Down

Cameron Cushman

A friend of mine was looking for some type of fight like photos for his modeling portfolio. So we went out, did the make up and what not and these are some of the results. Enjoy

C&C Please

myspace415.jpg

myspace416.jpg

myspace418.jpg

Will_Perlis

They look authentic except for the color of the blood in the middle one. The stuff (mine is, anyway) is darker and redder than what's on the bandage.

Charlotte Thompson

First of please tell I said "you are way to handsome to be a fighter"-even if he really isn't-

I like all of the pictures
the first is my darling pic! Bravo-

Charlotte-

Charlotte Thompson

Doug

I'll put on some gloves and get in the ring with that guy for a tussle or two! (big smiley face)
I like the fights- met Joe Fraiser once- had 2 body guards- was awesome-

Charlotte-

Cem_Usakligil

No broken nose, cauliflower ears, or cuts over the eyes.
So he must be one hell of a fighter to never have been hit that bad ;-)

Hi Cameron,

A warm welcome to OPF and thanks for sharing these with us. I'll try to give some feedback in two different areas.

Firstly, regarding your comment that these are for a model portfolio. I am by far not an expert in this area but I am wondering whether these really belong in a portfolio of a model. They are definitely editorial pictures and they may tell us a story about the character of the person. They also show that he has a nice torso. One should also be careful about not creating the wrong first impression in one's portfolio. That is why I am assuming that these pictures are just complementary to the "regular" ones, right?

Secondly, the pictures themselves.
#1 is way too dark at the top half if you ask me. Or maybe you could crop 1/10th from the top to make the dark portion smaller. Actually, all three are rather dark but I realize that this is intentional.
#2, the pose of the model here is ambiguous. What is he thinking? I cannot discover the emotional turmoil in his face. Is he sad, sorry, in pain, what?

Please realize that this is meant as constructive criticism within the context and purpose of the pictures. Other than that I have enjoyed looking at them.

Hopefully some real pro will chime in soon with some real C&C :)

Cheers,