• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for fun....my own little egghead (husband)

Rachel Foster

I was given a homework assignment to shoot...eggs. So I had a little fun. Thanks to Steven Lifson (husband) for being a good sport.

ISO 400, 50 mm, f/5.6, 1/125.

egg5good-1.jpg

Rachel, consider exploring that egg, whole or broken, with your macro lens. Getting close to the textures and shapes of broken egg shell, with or without dramatic lighting, can be rewarding.

Just sayin' ya know...

Charlotte Thompson

Rachel

your first shot is amusing and very creative- good job on that idea for the egg on the bald head-I would think maybe the whole face or profile would be better-dunno-

your second shot is awesome IMHO-I love the colors so mellow and so crisp a shot
for me it's art! very cool*

Charlotte-