• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

2 weeks old

These are some shots from a recent shoot I did of a precious newborn.... all shot with natural light.... thanks for looking.... I welcome comments and critique. ~trudy

zoom=proportionalnoupsize

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

This image is a classic! It is timeless. A squaw child, a precious infant a poem. Just this one picture on it's own speaks enough.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Hi Trudy

so precious- I think you did well in these captures and I love the soft warm sepia tones-
My favorite of these is #1
the smile of complete satifaction and comfort of being is glorious! but I think there is a tad too much light on that sweet contented face- she is alive with being born and in this world!
Asher's choice is a great one too- but mine is definitely #1

Charlotte-

I thought you would like the Sepia, Charlotte. I really liked it for these shots also, it goes well with the brown blanket she is swaddled in.

here are a couple more shots I really liked....

thanks for looking!

~trudy