• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Fine Car

Bill Miller

Custon_in-frame.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Bill,

This is so impressive. I wish I had that car to shoot! So this was really shot outside. Any added lights?

A minor suggestion, to maintain the powerful Magritte vehicle coming out of the frame, add a shadow of the left hand frame on the edge of the back of the car. The bodywork of the car is so bright that it is at no point seen to be behind the frame on the left edge. Similarly, extend the well executed diagonal shadow from outside the frame on the lower left, to curve over the adjacent left lower picture frame which then will be correctly placed.

While you are at it, I might also want to burn in a little the chrome grill as that is special.

Asher