• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My Nightmare has Grown Limbs (Graphic Content)

Twiggy Townsend

My_Nightmare_Has_Grown_Limbs_by_BloodPromiser.jpg

http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/My-Nightmare-Has-Grown-Limbs-102218958

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Twiggy,

Seen horizontally like this, you're to good looking to be suffering, so this is indeed a metaphor. There's no graphic content to frighten anyone! instead we are asked to look at you and think of "what if". It refers to our fragility and our risks in living. It does this with no pain. It says, you had been wounded earlier in the day, so the blood is dried then you have been laid down as a wounded actor. This is essentially a crucifixion image divorced of region. It has death and life and "acting as if".

Asher

If the blood was draining downwards, i.e. to the right side, it would get a more frightening feeling perhaps since it would be obeying biology and physics.