• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

tough life

fahim mohammed

p1018189039.jpg

thanks for looking.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

How old do you think she is? If she's 45 then she has leathery skin. Maybe she's really about 90 years old! A lot of folk do get pretty wrinkled. But I agree, she is rather weather beaten!

What is the red dot on the pictures? Well it's black here, of course. What's the significance.

Asher

fahim mohammed

According to her, she is in her fifties. The red dot on the forehead is mostly ( but not always ) worn by
those of the Hindu religion. Called a Bindu/bindi. I am ignorant of its religious significane and/or practice.
perhaps someone on OPF can educate us.

Best.

Fahim,

How old do you think she is? If she's 45 then she has leathery skin. Maybe she's really about 90 years old! A lot of folk do get pretty wrinkled. But I agree, she is rather weather beaten!

What is the red dot on the pictures? Well it's black here, of course. What's the significance.

Asher