• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Woman lost in traffic...

Brandon Rice

Walking down Broadway, Times Square, I have my camera at waist level shooting random shots of tourists. The seas part and I see this woman who looked lost, unconscious, but driven on a path to her unknown destination.
What does this image convey to you? Does it compel you to keep looking? I find that my best shots are accidents and hard to repeat, but what could have been done better here?
Thanks in advance...
Ricoh GR-Digital; f4.4, 1/60, 200iso
2353294156_8541039c3f_b.jpg

Ivan Garcia

She doesn't look lost to me.
I can see her groceries in her bag, and it seems to me she knows exactly where to go.
There are other issues with he image you need to address, it is poorly executed. Motion blur works in some images... unfortunately not in this one.