• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

green leaf

ashik ikbal

greed day

ashik_pic22.jpg

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ashik,

Is this "greed day" or "green" or "great"? In any case, could you explain what we are seeing and why you chose this. The plant leaf tip is cut off. Is this an accident or what. If the leaf is so important why do we not have the whole physical form? I'm not saying that the whole leaf is needed, but without some introduction, I'm perplexed! We need some guidance.

Asher

TimSmith

It's a nice enough backlit photo, but doesn't tell a story and as previously said, it's oddly framed and composed, especially with the apparent (focused) subject cut off.