• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Road 2 Everest

fahim mohammed

It was full moon that evening. Sunset was magnificent on the Himalayan range:

p158114058.jpg

We slept early..very early. It was going to be a hard trek tomorrow.

The Sherpa boys made me a good breakfast and coffee. The best I would have in 3 weeks!

p336916965.jpg

Everyone said their prayers. The wind would carry them across the mountains:

p171021535.jpg

I was ready..the mountains behind beckoned!

p147750588.jpg

It was time to start.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Beautiful area. Looks like a lot of fun.

enjoy,

Sean

There aren't many men who dare that climb. Kudos to her determination and character and the facing of harsh elements, the feeling in her face and legs, the new experience. She is for sure a wonderful athlete and the best choice in life you ever made. I wish you both blessings and great thoughts far higher than the harsh beautiful regal peaks of the mountain.

You being us these feelings through your sharing. Thanks

janet Smith

pro member
Hello Fahim

I'm really enjoying sharing in your experiences, must have been amazing for your wife to make this journey, she's obviously hardy as well as composed and determined - my congratulations to her.

Question - what are you going to do next!

Michael Fontana

pro member
Must have been a great experience, beside the effort.
But you can't have one whithout the other!

I' m a bit short in time, these days, but I enjoy every of your picts. Thank you, Fahim, and your wife for sharing.

I think I understand and respect very much the Sherpa Cemetary.

°Warning...Very Graphic°
Yes it's serious, and I can feel that you respect it. Therefore, I dont have problems with it.

fahim mohammed

Sean, Asher, Janet, Michael..

Thank you all for your comments. I have to agree with Asher, the wife is the best thing that happened to me. We are opposites...she likes the adventure, to find the limits; I know mine. That is what makes it interesting.

Asher's wishes are highly appreciated. Sharing our experiences with you folks doubles the joy.

What is next? She wants to walk 2000 km, I want to photograph in a tropical forest during the
monsoon season! As she says, it is not finished till we are still alive!

Ayesha and I am grateful to all of you for taking the time to see our pictures.

Best regards.