• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Studio Rental

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
We have a full service photography studio located in Moorpark, Ventura County.

Three women photographers opened "Trilogy Studios" in 2006 and now one of the photographers is leaving, so we are looking for 2 other photographers to join us on a fractional use basis, but who will pay at least $150 monthly.

If you would like more information, please contact Will Thompson.

Thanks! Lori

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
We have a full service photography studio located in Moorpark, Ventura County.

Three women photographers opened "Trilogy Studios" in 2006 and now one of the photographers is leaving, so we are looking for 2 other photographers to join us on a fractional use basis, but who will pay at least $150 monthly.

If you would like more information, please contact Will Thompson.

Thanks! Lori

Sorry Will, I have no clue (but will search) where is Moorpark, Ventura County… but for 150$/month a studio, even shared, wow, that's seems a bargain to me!
2 weeks ago I had to make a shoot in a studio (2000 square feet) and I paid 450 Euros for half a day! lighting and any gear not included…

nicolas claris

Is that the correct place ?

MoorparkVenturaCounty.jpg

Will Thompson

Well Known Member
Wrong exit from the 118 Freeway.

It should be the next exit on the left, Los Angeles street or something like that. It is an east west street and the freeway is north south. In your photo the 118 Freeway has not yet made the turn to become the 23 Freeway but you can see the curve before the FWY change. The exit to go to the studio is next after the curve. You go west 2 or 3 miles from there.

nicolas claris

Hi Will
thanks for the road information, but still from Bordeaux it's a bit far!
BTW, it i not my photo! ;-)

nicolas claris

Wrong exit from the 118 Freeway.

It should be the next exit on the left, Los Angeles street or something like that. It is an east west street and the freeway is north south. In your photo the 118 Freeway has not yet made the turn to become the 23 Freeway but you can see the curve before the FWY change. The exit to go to the studio is next after the curve. You go west 2 or 3 miles from there.

Thanks to the few infos you wrote and to the web and Internet tools, I found it, including the exact address, phone # etc… but won't post it here, unles you ask ;-)

Have a nice day!