• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Final pictures from Nepal..

fahim mohammed

Nepal was an extraordinary experience for my wife and me. Strong impressions have been formed by the both of us. Time might erode most of them, but never all of them.

Of course, there are the mountains and the vistas, but we saw the people, the emotions, the simplicity,
the bravery and the optimism. Of course there is poverty and it is something that has profoundly affected the both of us.

We are glad to be back home. But somehow I, at least feel disturbed. Something is nagging me after
what I experienced. Shall we return to Nepal...I don't know..but there is a strange feeling inside me
that very strongly suggests that we might..and not very long from now.

Please allow me to celebrate with my wife, with Everest in the background and a vista, like thousands
of others, that shall always remain with us.

p864436511.jpg

p721477298.jpg

We are grateful that you folks were kind enough to allow us to share some of journey and experiences
in Nepal with you. It was a wonderful trip to a heaven on earth and amongst some of the friendliest
and honorable people we have come across during our travels.

Thank you and best regards.

Thank you Fahim and your lovely wife also for sharing a little of your journey with us. It's not the same as being there, obviously, but it's probably as close as I will ever get. I really appreciate what you have shown and shared with us. I hope you do get to make a return as well because it sounds as if you may have unfinished business.
James Newman

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thank you Fahim and your lovely wife also for sharing a little of your journey with us. It's not the same as being there, obviously, but it's probably as close as I will ever get. I really appreciate what you have shown and shared with us. I hope you do get to make a return as well because it sounds as if you may have unfinished business.
James Newman

James you took a lot of words from what I'd say.

Fahim,

Personally I know I'll keep revisiting Nepal though your pictures many times, as I'm fascinated by everything about them, the unusual cloudscapes, like I could walk out of a plane and not have to shoot through the marked, opalescent aircraft windows.

I am so taken by your photographs of Nepal. Each scene of the markets and children are already dear to me and I learn a lot of how separated we are from so many people's hard lives.

Yes, I think we have travelled with you and now you're like a guide for us. Doubtless, a pile of equally remarkable pictures awaits us in the weeks to come. Not only should we photograph for ourselves and make money, but for our heritage, what we hold dear to us. We want to hold up a lantern to what really goes on in this beautiful but fragile and dangerous planet. Like it or not, we have taken dominion over everything living. Showing pictures of wild life, threatened coast lines and people in need, allows some support for these needs and really what should be responsibilities.

Hopefully, bringing the pictures to peoples' homes like this means our children might better motivated to take care of our planet than their parents!

Asher

fahim mohammed

James, thank you for your kind words. Your input long time ago was quite instrumental in the equipment
I carried. We are glad you found some of images brought you closer to Nepal.

Best regards.

James Newman

fahim mohammed

Asher, well said and a big thank you for your support.

Regards.

James you took a lot of words from what I'd say.

Fahim,

Personally I know I'll keep revisiting Nepal though your pictures many times, as I'm fascinated by everything about them, the unusual cloudscapes, like I could walk out of a plane and not have to shoot through the marked, opalescent aircraft windows.

I am so taken by your photographs of Nepal. Each scene of the markets and children are already dear to me and I learn a lot of how separated we are from so many people's hard lives.

Yes, I think we have travelled with you and now you're like a guide for us. Doubtless, a pile of equally remarkable pictures awaits us in the weeks to come. Not only should we photograph for ourselves and make money, but for our heritage, what we hold dear to us. We want to hold up a lantern to what really goes on in this beautiful but fragile and dangerous planet. Like it or not, we have taken dominion over everything living. Showing pictures of wild life, threatened coast lines and people in need, allows some support for these needs and really what should be responsibilities.

Hopefully, bringing the pictures to peoples' homes like this means our children might better motivated to take care of our planet than their parents!

Asher

janet Smith

pro member
Hello Fahim & Ayesha

Thank you very much for sharing your journey with us, I can fully appreciate the impact that such a magnificent landscape and it's gentle people will have made upon you both. I'm going to miss your shots of Nepal, and look forward to your next adventure....

fahim mohammed

Have bed will travel

Janet, thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words.

Specially dedicated to you is this image I got of someone waiting to catch the bus in Nepal. Guess, we too
are ready. The spirit is willing Janet, but the flesh is a bit dehydrated!

p1000010004.jpg

Take care and our best regards.

Hello Fahim & Ayesha

Thank you very much for sharing your journey with us, I can fully appreciate the impact that such a magnificent landscape and it's gentle people will have made upon you both. I'm going to miss your shots of Nepal, and look forward to your next adventure....

janet Smith

pro member
Janet, thank you so much for your encouragement and kind words.

Specially dedicated to you is this image I got of someone waiting to catch the bus in Nepal. Guess, we too
are ready. The spirit is willing Janet, but the flesh is a bit dehydrated!

Thank you for this last shot Fahim I really like it, and the sentiment behind it, I wish my backpack was alongside it waiting to got to Nepal....