• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

First the Himalyas...and now on TV

fahim mohammed

Just to share with you folks, my wife's interviews on a few SAT TVs filmed in our house:

Answering some questions:

p817966805.jpg

TV wanted son and mother moment:

p1001675993.jpg

Wanted the small documentary her moving around the house:

p735759463.jpg

They wanted to interview the son..he is now well known in the hospital!

p794111408.jpg

Me..I am very glad to take melt in the shadows!

Thanks for looking.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

This is really a joy to see and also a hint at your hospitality. There's a lot of baked goods for the crew!

Maybe you should come to LA when you go to Canada to see your grandchild. BTW, you look like a kid yourself, LOL!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Fahim

wow
how wonderful to see this as an American
beautiful wife son and home!
what was the interview about-
very cool to let us into your home
lovely color and captures-

Charlotte-

John Angulat

pro member
Fahim,
Thank you very much for sharing this. You must be a very proud husband and father!
As Charlotte asked, what was the nature of the interview?

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, John,

Thanks for stopping by. Charlotte, you are an honored guest in my house.

The interview basically revolved around how the wife planned for the trip, what made her do it, the
difficulties she faced and the impressions that she has formed about this journey. The documentary covered tales of the climb on Ben Navis, and switzerland. her trek across the swedish north over the
arctic circle and her other exploits!

Considerable questions were also raised about the mis-perception of Saudi women in some countries.
As a grandmother, what advice she would have for youngsters etc.

Did her family and husband support her? Dah!

Interesting, and very informal.

regards.

p.s something seems to have happened to the images and I am working on it!

p.p.s. fixed it!

Last edited:
Very nice Fahim. It seems like congratulations are called for every week. I understand why you would be so proud. Is there anywhere on the world wide web where we could actually see some video footage of the interview?
Also, Asher said that you look like a kid yourself but...you are not in these pictures, correct?
Thanks again for inviting us into your lives.
James Newman

fahim mohammed

James, I do not have any link to the footage. Once I get a copy, I could try uploading.

No, I am not in the pic. I prefer to stay in the shadows, and you are most welcome.

Thanks for stopping by.

Very nice Fahim. It seems like congratulations are called for every week. I understand why you would be so proud. Is there anywhere on the world wide web where we could actually see some video footage of the interview?
Also, Asher said that you look like a kid yourself but...you are not in these pictures, correct?
Thanks again for inviting us into your lives.
James Newman