• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A Good Day With Seagulls

A Change of Trajectory

Flight.jpg

--------------

The Pecking Order

HitchcockianMoment.jpg

--------------

Grace

Grace3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A Change of Trajectory

Very interesting images, William, which really show an "out of the box" type approach.

The third image works very well - wonderful pose, great detail and sharpness, and the b/w seems quite appropriate.

The second is quite abstract, and it appeals to me because of this very different approach.

The first is harder for me to evaluate - it seems to be inbetween the other 2 - not as "natural" as the 3rd, not as "abstract" as the 2nd.

I'll be very interested in what others have to say about these images. Definitely thought-provoking - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This wonderful thread is being reconstituted, there's several more replies to move back but meanwhile please go ahead and add your comments. The older posts will slip in behind what you add! :)

So go ahead, add your impressions and reactions!

Last edited: