• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sanssouci Panorama

This is the high resolution flash version of the Sanssouci Panorama. I used PTgui to stich the panorama and Pano2VR to show the 30 MB flash file in the browser. The original 8-bit stitched picture is 244 MB and size is 13052 x 6526 pixel.

http://karstenschneeberger.com/sanssouci/sanssouci.html

The Sanssouci Panorama was my first multi row panorama test with Panasonic DMC-LC1 and RRS panorama head in 2006. Rendering time was more than 4 hours and I was very afraid of overheating and damaging my computer. From this time on I got so excited about panorama photography and worked hard to enhance my panoramic photography, stitching and retouching skills.... Finally I am working on 8-core Mac Pro with RAID card and Autopano Pro, after I became to desperate on all the other attempts with vista, xp, ubuntu64.

Karsten

PS: here is the preview...

sanssouci_preview.jpg

Last edited: