• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Great service

Theodore Diehl

Hello all
Just a short note of public praise for Franke & Heidecke:
A while ago my Rollei Hy6 had some issues with the film advancing correctly whilst working with mirror up shutter release.

I called F&H, got real people on the phone, and they took it back and fixed it up without a hitch and had it back to me in 14 days for a shoot. For added measure, they even upgraded the exterior to the present Hy6 color combo.

So it looks even better with the new eSprit 65 I just received a few days ago :))

It's great to get 'old fashioned' service on a level like this anno 2009, and deserves mention here.
Seen the amazing quality of this camera and the eSprit 65 back, with service like this- I am a very happy camper indeed.

My thanks to F&H, Dietmar, Sinar, Thierry and the crew for all their work with the Hy6.
Ciao tutti,
Theo

It's great to get 'old fashioned' service on a level like this anno 2009, and deserves mention here.
Seen the amazing quality of this camera and the eSprit 65 back, with service like this- I am a very happy camper indeed.

My thanks to F&H, Dietmar, Sinar, Thierry and the crew for all their work with the Hy6.
Ciao tutti,
Theo

Hi Theodore,

I agree, it's worth mentioning such service in these days. It's also a signal to industry in general out there. Customer loyalty may (again) prove to be a worthwhile asset, one that's worth investing a modest amount in ...

Ciao,
Bart

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Theodore,

Karsten also got good attention for his new Hy6 and arTec. It does seem that atl least part of the industry is learning that service is what gets brand loyalty. After all the world market for these cameras is small and they do have to complete with Hasselblad and Mamiya.

Asher

Last edited: