• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

2009 Calendar ~ Mahalo

charlie chipman

I went to Hawaii in November with my gf and some good friends, it has become a tradition to make a calendar for our friends that did not make it on the trip.

What better way to make a calendar then to go to the St. Vincent Depaul thrift store in Kailua and see what the local ladies decided they no longer wanted then dress ourselves up in these quite fashionable garments. It probably wouldn't hurt to roll around in the bushes, the waves, pour fake blood on ourselves, and swing around on a rope swing either.

This was all shot between midnight and 3am the last night we were there, we couldn't have put it off any longer.

Please enjoy

The Cover

cover.jpg

January Kicking off the year right

january.jpg

February with the "Over 50" magazine

february.jpg

March His ass is on fire

march.jpg

charlie chipman

And finally....

December... lucky for me nobody else could decipher AF-ON from the shutter button and vice versa, so my lovely outfit will have to remain a mystery

december.jpg

If anyone would like one to hang in a prominent place in their house please let me know

charlie chipman

Thanks for the comments, It was a lot of fun to make.

Asher if you are serious about wanting one I can get one for you just let me know.