• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings from Finland

Erkki Majamaki

I live in Eura in south western part of Finland. Photography is one of my hobbies. I think the best part in all hobbies is that you learn something new. In digital photography there is a lot to learn. I used to read Pixmantec´s Rawshooter forum and at some point Michael Tapes informed about new website OPF. I have been reading OPF forum since. Some days ago I noticed that you have to register in order to be able to read the forum so here I am. I think I spend too much time reading about digital photography and because of that I don´t have time to take photos.
I do not have a home page but I have been testing internet albums and at the moment it is possible to see some of my pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/emajamaki
In my opinion OPF forum is very good and I expect to find lot of useful information in the future also.

Kind regards,

Erkki Majamaki

Greetings from SoCal!

Welcome to OPF! :)

Erkki Majamaki said:
...I think I spend too much time reading about digital photography and because of that I don´t have time to take photos...

Since you have already realized it, I would humbly suggest to reverse this behavioristical pattern of yours, i.e. go easy on reading and start shooting.
Theory is surely a nice thing, but unless you support it with some practice of your own you'd really waste all that reading time in vain...

Cheers!