• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Before full scale

ashik ikbal

model photography is an integral part of architectural project documentation.

47copy.jpg

Good work

Your middle photo is crooked, and the two color pictures have incorrect white balance that can be easily corrected if you shot RAW.

I think a larger softer light source would help by putting some light into the shadows along the walls on the 1st and 3rd.

<Chas>

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Ashik,

You have my attention! What's the background for the project? Where is it printed and how are you involved? Are these your photographs? Are you enrolled in a course? Who's is the graphic design?

Asher

ashik ikbal

Dear Asher,

other than photography i am bit able to design.

What's the background for the project?
----- this is one of my built model when i was a 3rd yr student

Where is it printed and how are you involved?
----- it is printed with a HP printer in Dhaka, Bangladesh. i am involved as a designer

Are these your photographs?
----- all these are my photographs

Are you enrolled in a course?
----- i have done my graduation back in 1998

Who's is the graphic design?
----- i am the graphic designer. CorelDraw13, Photoshop Cs3, Adobe Illustrator and 3D modelling softwares are my daily walks, since i am a practicing architect.