• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

On A Big Screen

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
Over the weekend I was at the Iron Man Pro Bodybuilding competition. Many of the companies there for the Expo (the "FitExpo") are my clients and as well I shoot editorial for the magazines etc.

Great fun or me this time was the conception and production of a 30 second video ad for one of my clients as the title sponsor of the event. It was a creation of approximately 100 of my photos and a soundtrack with sound effects. It is easiest to see it to understand the concept, and it is on my website under "multimedia". But if you look at it, turn your sound up.... LOUD! And you will get the idea.

But what was really fun was seeing it on the two big screens on both sides of the stage. I guess these screens are about 12 foot high or more... Does anyone know?

Anyway it was very exciting, although I have actually had my photos projected like that before at other events, this was way cool!

Jake-BigScreen.jpg

Thanks!!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Wow! This is a time for that! The picture, the muscles and the thrill of seeing it on a massive screen in front of all the guys!

Asher