• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

More edge lighting (nudity)

A few more BW figure stadies:

1. Symmetry:

479811347_xF5ej-L.jpg

2. Curvatures:

479811378_N39Kr-XL.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi,
The first one I do like but the light on the inside of the arm could have been a bit lower in intensity.

The second one is a lot less interesting, the angle and the way the light hits the model is not my personal taste. The second nipple is in focus while the first one is OOF.
With this kind of shot I would love to see both in focus, or one in shadow.

Hope you can work with my comments.

Hi,
The first one I do like but the light on the inside of the arm could have been a bit lower in intensity.

The second one is a lot less interesting, the angle and the way the light hits the model is not my personal taste. The second nipple is in focus while the first one is OOF.
With this kind of shot I would love to see both in focus, or one in shadow.

Hope you can work with my comments.

Frank,

thank you for stopping by, appreciate the comments!

You're right, the "inside" light was a bit too hot, I should've measured more carefully

I also should've increased the DOF for the second one..

I'll try to do better next time :)