• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Covering all the bases

02-27-09.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Sorry James, a nice looking photo, but as I'm not a medical scientist, I don't get it…

Is this showing a snail race? ;-)

Haha. I think if you are a male and do not know what these are, you are in good shape. I suppose in some circumstance, they could be considered anti-dpressants:) In the US anyway, these are the top three brands of this particular type of medication.
James

Ken Tanaka

pro member
I'm guessing tranquilizer, anti depressant and....antacid?

Than would have been close to my guess, too.

I'm still uncertain of the answer but based on James' remark I'm guessing that they're medications to aid in getting an -ahem- uplifting experience.

What an interesting section in which to post; "Close-Up & Macro".

You are correct Ken. I struggled initially over where to post as the photo would probably be just as at home in either of these forums as well...

Riskit!

The Amazing Stories Behind the Pictures

Wildlife

Medical, Forensic, Scientific, Legal

Thanks again,
James