• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Professional imaging exhibition first post.

A few shots from this weekend, they were shot on the Professional Imaging exhibition in the Netherlands. I was demonstrating on the Elinchrom booth.
Lighting and setup is always a bit limited during the shows, so mainly one lightsource.

Models : Nadine & Corine K
MUA : Kari

proimaging_2009_10_Maart_200.jpg

proimaging_2009_10_Maart_608.jpg

proimaging_2009_10_Maart_782.jpg

proimaging_2009_10_Maart_850.jpg

Complete post http://www.doorhof.nl/blog/index.php?topic=2359.0

Greetings,
Frank

A few shots from this weekend, they were shot on the Professional Imaging exhibition in the Netherlands. I was demonstrating on the Elinchrom booth.
Lighting and setup is always a bit limited during the shows, so mainly one lightsource.

Hi Frank,

I enjoyed meeting you in person yesterday. How did the last shot of the model with the braids work out? It looked great on the laptop.

The images you posted above look a bit on the dark side to me, but I suppose that was intentional.

Cheers,
Bart

Dark was the mood I wanted for that indeed.
On my blog are more with the braids.

It was fun meeting up :D
Always good to see a face to the person you met online.

Beautiful work as usual Frank. You said things were limited and you used mainly one light source. Were the 4 images seen here all one light? You do so much with just one light.
James Newman