• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Eagle with quite a head turn!

Eric Diller

Yes...Eagle nest location, but this these photos showed me how many white feathers the Eagles have. Normally all you every see when inflight or sitting still is the tip of the white tail.
little eaglets are starting to pop up in view pretty often now!!

That look like it hurts!!!

PIC_4748.jpg

PIC_4760.jpg

PIC_4986.jpg

PIC_5077.jpg

Andy brown

Lovely pics as usual Eric so please don't be offended by my rather flippant response that pic 1 is the perfect pictorial metaphor for Dubya's presidency.

The mighty heralded great Eagle appearing simultaneously stunned,awkward, ruffled and not knowing the hell which way to look....(well done).

Cem_Usakligil

Now where did I see this head turn thing before? Aah, yes I remember now! Should we call for an exorcist? LOL

Joking aside, these are great pictures Eric. After shooting captive raptors for the first time in my life the other day, my respect for you guys who can do this in the wild has skyrocketed.

Cheers,