• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Aw..Mom...

Jeff Mims

boys will be boys....

110400081.jpg

Rachel Foster

This image has a nice crisp feeling to it, yet the skin tones are soft and muted. Nice. Was that helped by post-processing?

Jeff Mims

This image has a nice crisp feeling to it, yet the skin tones are soft and muted. Nice. Was that helped by post-processing?

Yes, I ran it thru a Portrait Professional software. It does auto skin softening, retouch. Of course, I can adjust the amount manually. Its not a bad program, I'm still learning how to use it.

Thank you for the kind words.

Rachel Foster

I know portrait professional. You have to watch for over air-brushing with that one. It will also change facial shapes if you're not careful.

Jeff Mims

I know portrait professional. You have to watch for over air-brushing with that one. It will also change facial shapes if you're not careful.

I found out about changing facial shapes! I just make sure to have that option turned off.

You are correct about overdoing the airbrushing. I think I was at the limit here, and will probably scale back next time.