• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

The Vegetarian

charlie chipman

1waitingsmall.jpg

2slicesmall.jpg

charlie chipman

Her phone rang in the middle of this, she was in the kitchen talking on it so I had her pose and stir the pot, I put the camera on timer and sat in for a couple pictures. Had I known how much I was going to like the dynamics of two people in this scene before hand I would have either found a more absurd outfit for myself or used another person. Anyway here is one of those as well.

ussmall.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Her phone rang in the middle of this, she was in the kitchen talking on it so I had her pose and stir the pot, I put the camera on timer and sat in for a couple pictures. Had I known how much I was going to like the dynamics of two people in this scene before hand I would have either found a more absurd outfit for myself or used another person. Anyway here is one of those as well.

ussmall.jpg
This last one works real well! The others just lead up to this point.

The B&W on the refrigerator, the squares on the floor in the kitchen and the black rim on the white table work well. Her in black in thr b.g. works far better too.

Asher

Gary Ayala

Interesting concept, the slab of Marathon on the plate made me smile ... I echo Asher that the last photo is the best ... the table and table area just seems harshly lighted.

Gary

charlie chipman

This last one works real well! The others just lead up to this point.
Her in black in thr b.g. works far better too.
Asher

Yeah it gives more of a reason for the kitchen to be part of the picture.

I may swap out the first two in the series for some that have the same lighting as #3, #4, & #5.

Thanks for commenting guys.