• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Gentle Ben

Steve Robinson

An occasionally playful grizzly bear foraging near Roaring Mountain in Yellowstone National Park. All with a Pentax K20D and Sigma 100-300mm f/4 + 1.4x TC. C&C always welcome.

522586311_dVvHh-O.jpg

522586679_QfjMH-O.jpg

522586468_uK4mP-O.jpg

Steve Robinson

Thanks Eric. I was about 200 yds from Ben as long as he stayed on his side of the road. Then he decided to see what was on the other side and he got between me and my car and the distance was maybe 50 yds.

This is a wonderful series! Nicely done!

In terms of suggestions for improvements, there's little to say - perhaps the second image shows a bit of over-sharpening (have to be careful when working on images with fine hair, fur, pine needles, etc. which can very easily get that over-sharpened look).