• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Muse to Each Other

Charlotte Thompson

We are great friends for many years-both of are poets and photograhpers but he goes further-he is a musician as well- I thought it would be interesting to place the two of us together as we muse each other-I shoot his personality and he shoots mine-
the first shot is mine and the second shot belongs to William Blackford
comments and crit welcomed

SOB_6712-1.jpg

SOB_6533.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
............ the second shot belongs to William Blackford
comments and crit welcomed

SOB_6533.jpg

I must say that I like the distribution of shading in so many soft textures. Works well until the meaning. If it's very cold where you are, then perhaps I can understand the mouth covered. However, you are an articulate lady who would never be put down or shut up by anyone. so why the shuttered mouth? Doesn't make sense to me, but then maybe that's the point, to just make me wonder about others who have no voice or who perhaps deceive us.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Asher

well thank you for such a compliment!
actually you have me pegged "I don't let anyone walk all over me" but we have been friends for a while huh?
as for the covered mouth speaks of cold night yes and also a playful personality- I love to hide from the film! he likes to catch me unaware!- I am one who really doesn't like to be in front of a camera much rather be the photog for sure and when I was much younger I was a model for a bit but left mainly because I felt it way to shallow for me-
the cold night in question William took a sort of sequence and I will leave you a few more to see-perhaps I should have posted them as well-also there is another I did of him with much begging for the scarf prop- I thought he would look like "The Prince of Tunisa" finally he gave in! YES!
so here is my idea of

"Muse to Each Other"btw We are all Muse to Each Other-

SOB_6530-3.jpg

SOB_6536.jpg

ThePrinceofTunisia-1.jpg