• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Soho Mama

doug anderson

550283739_nPYB7-L.jpg

This until recently was proudly displayed in front of a store in Soho. It disappeared. Anyone know what happened to it?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
550283739_nPYB7-L.jpg

This until recently was proudly displayed in front of a store in Soho. It disappeared. Anyone know what happened to it?
Doug,

I was surprised to see this once more today. I was going to answer the first time I saw your post, days ago, but was at a loss, (then as now), about how to take in all 16 breasts! It's a hard concept to consider. Was the original post of this picture replied to or did that vanish too?

What's the story behind the sculpture? Also when did you take the picture?

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Doug,

I was surprised to see this once more today. I was going to answer the first time I saw your post, days ago, but was at a loss, (then as now), about how to take in all 16 breasts! It's a hard concept to consider. Was the original post of this picture replied to or did that vanish too?

What's the story behind the sculpture? Also when did you take the picture?

Asher
Hi Asher,

Doug has submitted this photo a few days ago in the Human form as art forum. Since that forum (as the only one in OPF) needs moderation and acceptance, the post was not visible to the public at large. It did not fit the criteria of the forum in my opinion so I did wait for you to decide eventually. When Doug has submitted the same picture here again today, the other one got redundant so I have removed it.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher,

Doug has submitted this photo a few days ago in the Human form as art forum. Since that forum (as the only one in OPF) needs moderation and acceptance, the post was not visible to the public at large. It did not fit the criteria of the forum in my opinion so I did wait for you to decide eventually. When Doug has submitted the same picture here again today, the other one got redundant so I have removed it.
Now that makes sense, Cem! I was thinking of searching for it, after all we should notice a woman with 16 breasts and multiple buttocks?

It does belong here, since this about the street happenings in Soho, New york!

Asher

doug anderson

This is one of many old negs I've recently scanned. I took this about 7 years ago with a Mamiya 645.

I don't know anything about the statue, but somebody bought it. Last time I was in New York I looked for it and it was gone.