• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

City of lights

fahim mohammed

and shopping!!

p68867313.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
and shopping!!

p68867313.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Fahim,

This appears to be a portrait in front of a shop window and the reflection of a coat provides a dark portal to look into. There is a yellow hue which is so important to the value of the picture in color as it unifies the feelings of the woman being part of the shopping experience. This image we know is real. That adds to its value. The subject has a confidence that is satisfying. However, I'd not want to pay her credit card!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Asher, since you mentioned credit cards..the street is near Chanel and I have been paying this lady's cc for 36 years.

Thanks for looking.

Mike Shimwell

Asher, since you mentioned credit cards..the street is near Chanel and I have been paying this lady's cc for 36 years.

Thanks for looking.

Fahim, I take it that you haven't mispelt Channel as Chanel. I supect that this is a more expensive habit that I would wish to encourage...

As Asher says, the colour reflects the shopping experience. Nice.

Mike

fahim mohammed

Lol, Mike. I think Audrey Tautau is just magnificent!

Fahim, I take it that you haven't mispelt Channel as Chanel. I supect that this is a more expensive habit that I would wish to encourage...

As Asher says, the colour reflects the shopping experience. Nice.

Mike

Michael Fontana

pro member
Fahim

just a spontane smile and joke:

the "young at heart" was for a moment in coincidence with the "born 9 August, either in 1976 or 1978...."

when I searched for "Audrey Justine Tautou"

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Chanel

Ah, Coco Chanel...she and I have the same birthday (not year). Her personal cologne is my favorite and not available in the United States. The cologne is reasonable - it's the trip to Europe to buy it that's costly.

Fahim, very nice. Where do we send these credit card bills for payment?

fahim mohammed

Kathy, tell me the cologne and i shall try to persuade Nicolas to send it to you :)
failing that I would gladly do it myself. Don't worry about the cc bill either.

Least I can do for a lovely lady.

Take care.

Ah, Coco Chanel...she and I have the same birthday (not year). Her personal cologne is my favorite and not available in the United States. The cologne is reasonable - it's the trip to Europe to buy it that's costly.

Fahim, very nice. Where do we send these credit card bills for payment?

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Kathy, tell me the cologne and i shall try to persuade Nicolas to send it to you :)
failing that I would gladly do it myself. Don't worry about the cc bill either.

Least I can do for a lovely lady.

Take care.

N°5
But I'm afraid they are out of stock ;-)
And please don't call Parfum Cologne!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
No. 19

C'est dommage - No. 19! Correct - Parfum. Thank you for your kindness. However, I stocked up last trip to Galleries Lafayette. When I return, and I hope to when the economy is better, I would prefer your company - it would be the best gift.

fahim mohammed

What a perfectly gracious and flattering comment. Nothing would give me greater honor. Being an optimist, I can only hope you meant me rather than Nicolas!!

Stay well.

C'est dommage - No. 19! Correct - Parfum. Thank you for your kindness. However, I stocked up last trip to Galleries Lafayette. When I return, and I hope to when the economy is better, I would prefer your company - it would be the best gift.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
When I return

I hope that when I can return that will happen. As of now, Europe is not in my travel plans for sometime.

In the meantime, we have OPF. Thank you, Fahim, for the photo of your beautiful wife.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
What a perfectly gracious and flattering comment. Nothing would give me greater honor. Being an optimist, I can only hope you meant me rather than Nicolas!!

Stay well.

LoL Fahim!
let's keep that as a mystery, I too had the same wondering! Let's keep both hopes!

Madame, s'il vous plait…

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Menage a Trois...

At least three of us, and our spouses and maybe a few other Northern Europeans would be welcome. However, I am not leaving Los Angeles anytime soon. My bank account has been frozen by my business partner and husband due to the economy. Trips across town are about as far as I get at the moment and I haven't even made it as far as our Most Revered Dr.'s/Moderators/and Mentors home of late. I still have a bottle of wine delivered to me for him from a year ago from an OPF member visiting me.