• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Critique Desired: Ducks

Nicole Sanders

f/4.5, exposure time: 1/1000, ISO 80, 28mm focal length, 3.4 max aperture
DuckEdit1.jpg

f/4.5, 1/750, ISO 80, 40mm, 3.4 max aperture
Ducksinarow.jpg

f/6.3, 1/500 exposure time, ISO 80, 28 mm, 3.4 max aperture
Ducks4.jpg

I haven't been here in quite a while and Rachel told me I should come back and learn from everyone here. So here are some shots I got today. I don't know about them. The top one is edited... I kind of like it... but don't. haha.

Thanks for your expertise!
~~Nicole~~

Rachel Foster

OK, Nicole, I'll kick it off. Others may disagree, but these seem to be snapshots to me. Why not post your wonderful raindrop shots? I LOVE those. In fact, I'm envious.

Rachel Foster

Good. Those, IMHO, are outstanding.

Like I said, others may disagree with me. Also, I'm going to tend to be picky with you because I believe you have real talent.