• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Just another pretty face

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I've just started processing this weekend's spoils and thought you would enjoy.

584357513_E3mqp-M-1.jpg

584368668_A6L6G-M.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Kathy,

She is beautiful and the pictures are very good. But I am a bit less enthusiastic about the extreme shift of WB within the series itself. But it is just a matter of personal taste.

Cheers,

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Yes there's more

Bart, yes - there are more. Aren't those eyes something?

I had her for two full days of shooting - which is why, Cem, the white balance is different! The first image was taken outdoors in early evening shade. The 2nd was taken inside my house with window light only. Both taken with the 50 1.2 at close to wide open as it goes. There are more coming - all in different settings and so the feel will definitely show differently because the light will be from covered shade to full sun to indoors with window light.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Kathy,

They're both fine but as Cem points out, not together unless you put the lightcas part of the title, like Jennifer by window at sunset. Or Jennifer in Tungsten. However that's a quibble that does not really detract from pictures considered one at a time.

584357513_E3mqp-M-1.jpg

I like her attitude in the first picture!

584368668_A6L6G-M.jpg

In the second picture, the flash-frozen logo does not harm the picture and the composition is easy on the eye and I like it.

A darling subject. I hope you do more of her!

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Thank you

Asher,

I am sure she will be my number 1 model. Grandchildren like her are a real blessing. She is full of personality and very sweet and well mannered and she LOVED being the center of attention for me.

She doesn't live close by and due to family circumstance, we didn't see her for a while. We have developed a nice relationship with our former daughter in law and she is attached to us, so I think we will get visiting rights frequently or rather our dogs will clinch the deal if grandparent's bribery doesn't work.

Her birthday is at the end of summer. I am buying her, her first camera.

janet Smith

pro member
our dogs will clinch the deal if grandparent's bribery doesn't work.

Her birthday is at the end of summer. I am buying her, her first camera.

These are lovely Kathy, as is Jennifer, hope you'll be seeing more of her in the future, you'll have fun encouraging her with her new camera I'm sure......