• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fashion - Frankfurt Skyline

Joe_Kraus

from a recent fashion shoot in Frankfurt

CF042685xxl.jpg

CF042648xxl.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Joe,

The right arm and the head posture in the first picture are effective and the action with the bag and the left leg in the lower picture even more so. The extra sky in the second image really gives it great placement of the model. So you're using one light and then desaturating the b.g. Have you tried underexposing more to bring out the clouds more?

Would straightening the building in the b.g. help or hurt the look?

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

BTW, what gear do you use?

Joe_Kraus

thanks Asher,

for this series I wanted to have that desaturated bg to make the clothes pop even more.
with the clouds I also din´t want to have them too dramatic, so they wouldn´t be too dominant for this scene.

regarding the straightening of the one building also gave me a headache, but eventually I left the building at the model an straightened the main tower to the right. If you adjust the whole distortion everything comes apart in my view. :)
but I´m open to any hints ;-)

lighting gear was one ELinchrom Ranger RX speed with BD and Hasselblad with Phase One P30 with 50-110 zoom