• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I have a beard...

fahim mohammed

p688088279.jpg

..xp2

Thanks for looking.

Rachel Foster

What a charming image!

I wonder if the light on the left side of this little angel's face is a bit harsh? However, the composition is wonderful.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

It's always fun to enjoy the happiness of other folks children like this. She has fun in her eyes and this playfulness should not be damped. Did you take the picture or is it a snap from others?

Asher

BTW, To make up density, if you wish or anyone else wishes to try, one can, of course, add a simple Curves layer, with no adjustment and set blend to multiply and adjust the percent contribution to the final layer.

fahim mohammed

Rachel, thanks for stopping by. Agreed exp could have been toned down. This was just a quick snap
and I am too lazy for ps.

Regards.

What a charming image!

I wonder if the light on the left side of this little angel's face is a bit harsh? However, the composition is wonderful.

fahim mohammed

Asher, at my place she has the run of the house! her grandma and uncles make sure of that!

I took the picture and it was totally unplanned and unexpected! I was testing sunny 16, is more like
sunny 22 here!

Best.

Fahim,

It's always fun to enjoy the happiness of other folks children like this. She has fun in her eyes and this playfulness should not be damped. Did you take the picture or is it a snap from others?

Asher

BTW, To make up density, if you wish or anyone else wishes to try, one can, of course, add a simple Curves layer, with no adjustment and set blend to multiply and adjust the percent contribution to the final layer.