• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Weave me a story..grandma!

fahim mohammed

p508200961.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Hi Fahim,

What a lovely scene, with this little boy who seems to reproduce ancestral methods, maybe teached by his grand'ma. She seems happy and even proud, as if transmission had been guaranteed. Beautiful work.

Maybe could you try to reduce highligthed zones ?

Regards,

Cedric.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Splendid and important scene, Fahim.

Doubtless there are so many stories. For her it's a weight of her shoulders and a delight to transfer history and values. I hope you also have it in a wider picture. I'd love to see much more, perhaps with them not including reaction to you. I really like the recording of tradition and relationships and have a view that we should respect and treasure this love and the work of an artisan.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Thanks folks for stopping by. This was a on-the-go shot as i was hurrying to get into the cab. unfortunately, just this one shot. even before i raised the cam, i knew the problems i would have
with exposure.

I, too, love to find and photograph such activity and interactions. I am a sucker for heritage!

Best.