• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Finer things in life

Johan Combrink

Just some more fun with "Liquid". This time I used multiple exposures to create the end result. The tilt is on purpose and done so to make the image more interesting, as most would say you must keep it straight. I have posted it on our local South Africa sites with the comments only being directed towards the tilt being wrong and no further comments, while other international sites tend to look at the image and not even mention the tilt, but concentrate on the effect of the image and the quality. I then proceeded to look at whisky manufacturers sites and found many images where the bottles were tilted or bottle necks cut off. So.....are we too strict with tilting rules, or are they there because they are very relevant, and should not be changed/broken ?

jacks_1.jpg