• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A house in Bordeaux

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
No boats!

Thes pics have been published this month in an 8 pages article in "Architecture à Vivre" #50 (website)

More pics here

_45R1003.jpg

24-70 @ 24 mm - ISO 400 - ƒ11

_45R1137.jpg

24-70 @ 24 mm - ISO 400 - ƒ11

_45R1678.jpg

24-70 @ 24 mm - ISO 100 - ƒ11

_45R1978.jpg

24-70 @ 24 mm - ISO 100 - ƒ11

At time of shooting I didn't have the Nikkor 14-24mm

fahim mohammed

Nicolas, seems Romain is enjoying the house. I would have liked a little more contrast and saturation.
imho, of course.

Best.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Fahim
Yes you're rigth about Romain, on that shoot he was my asistant for lighting, model (guitar player). Therefore time was not too long for him to wait his turn to shoot the visit in video…
Agreed with you about contrast, curiously it went more contrasty in the magazine…

Cem_Usakligil

Nicolas, seems Romain is enjoying the house. I would have liked a little more contrast and saturation.
imho, of course.

Best.
Hi Fahim,

My guess is that Romain hasn't got much to do with this house although I bet that he would have wanted it ;-).

@Nicolas: great job and I am glad to see this project of yours come to a good end. Congratulations with the publication, I hope many more will follow.

Cheers,