Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Old August 10th, 2010, 10:57 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Default Congrats to OPFr, Frank Doorhof, on joining Kelbytraining!

Congratulations are in order to Frank Doorhof our glamor, fashion lighting mavin. He's joined the seminar/training programs of Scott Kelby! As some of you might already know, Frank has conducted popular lighting workshops both in the USA and Europe for some time. I attended one in Los Angeles a year back and still have his mantra of "18% gray" repeating in my brain.

He has finished the last day of filming a new video.
" I think it's time to make an official announcement.
I joined Scott Kelby's kelbytraining a few weeks ago as an instructor (the first European one).

Last week we flew to Tampa Florida to start filming 5 classes for www.kelbytraining.com and yesterday we finished the final class.
The topics range from photoshop and workflow, location work, freezing action/motion and several studio classes.
If you're into model photography I think you will love it.

The videos will be online on www.kelbytraining.com in a few weeks, and we did some segments for Dtown TV which is a free station with lots of photography tips.

Greetings,
Frank Doorhof"
It's worth following Frank's schedule if he's near you, you will have a fun experience.

http://www.frankdoorhof.com
http://www.doorhof.nl/blog
http://www.twitter.com/frankdoorhof

Teaching workshops in the UK/Ireland this summer www.frankdoorhof.com/uk

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.