Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Photography Discussions > Landscape - Travel

Old March 9th, 2012, 03:23 AM

Default Landscapes in detail

Once upon a time I could walk for days across rugged terrain and swim a flooded stream or 2 just to get the big landscape shot. These days I'm limited to a short stroll from the car park or the view from the balcony of an overpriced cafe.
Unfortunately this unadventurous spirit is rewarded with a little more detain than I anticipate.
A view of the steps I just fell down is always good for a laugh.

[IMG] _D3S8928 by tom.dinning, on Flickr[/IMG]

If I finally make it to somewhere scenic there's always an obstacle in my path. Instead of hurdling this puny excuse for a deterrent to trespassers I fell over it, taking a chunk out of my and bending my pride. The head healed. My pride is still dented.
[IMG] _D3S9122 by tom.dinning, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://notesfromthecamera.blogspot.com.au/