• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Belated greetings from Malaysia

Ungku Razak

Hi all,

I have been a member of this forum since June and had not had the time to post. Thanks to Asher for changing my previous username to my real name.

I am 51, male and from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and I must say I enjoy the participations to the forum here and I hope to be participating soon. I must admit to having acquired a lot of tips and pointers to improve my photography.

My gear consists of a Canon 5D with 24-70 f2.8, 70-200f2.8, 50f1.4, 35f1.4 and a used Leica M6 with 50mm 'cron.

Regards.

Ungku

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Now we can see you :)

Great that you have raised your head at last!

It's good Ungku to finally welcome you fully to our community. We're looking forward to heaing more from you and sharing.

Asher