Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Breaking News

Breaking News Updates, innovations, equipment: moderated!

Old January 5th, 2010, 02:18 AM
OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Default Photorumors declares 6 New lumix cameras! ..and 48, 64 GB SD cards!

Photorumors has discovered a six-pack that should delight the crowd. After all, Panasomic has earned a stellar reputation for its compact pocketable cameras in both resolution and low light capability. So is there something for you in this early 2010 surprise?

Photorumors: Panasonic Lumix FP3

Imagine all your holiday and street pictures on one SD card! There will be also sipposed to be two new Panasonic SDXC memory cards with 48GB and 64GB capacity.

4x zoom
very compact
3.0 touch screen LCD
14.1 MP
start-up time: 0.97 sec
shutter release lag: 0.006 sec
HD video 1280 x 720p @ 30 fps
SDXC computable
available in different colors

The amazing thing is the rate these cameras are produced! Hard to keep up but there are versions with up to 8x zoom. The high capacity SDX cards and HD video makes these very handy cameras to carry around.

I have my G10 so I'm not going to change over, but i'd love to test one of these to see how they do in low light!

Asher

Our purpose is getting to an impressive photograph. So we encourage browsing and then feedback. Consider a link to your galleries annotated, C&C welcomed. Images posted within OPF are assumed to be for Comment & Critique, unless otherwise designated.