• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Shall I compare thee to a summer's day...

fahim mohammed

p1264650015-6.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

...and I thought I was pretty damn good at finding exceptional beauty just waiting for a picture. This is one of the most gut grabbing poetics I have witnessed. IU do hope you got more. I'd love to know about the building and it's faded yellow paintwork. Does she sell the votives hanging above her? Is this a shrine?

The investment in her clothing and make up is considerable and she has the grace to go with it.

For sure the Bard himself has angst too right now!

Asher

fahim mohammed

No not a shrine. But I was told, lovers' messages and wishes.
I wanted to approach nearer, but somehow felt very hesitant and walked along.

Regards.

...and I thought I was pretty damn good at finding exceptional beauty just waiting for a picture. This is one of the most gut grabbing poetics I have witnessed. IU do hope you got more. I'd love to know about the building and it's faded yellow paintwork. Does she sell the votives hanging above her? Is this a shrine?

The investment in her clothing and make up is considerable and she has the grace to go with it.

For sure the Bard himself has angst too right now!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
No not a shrine. But I was told, lovers' messages and wishes.
I wanted to approach nearer, but somehow felt very hesitant and walked along.

Regards.

Yes, this is still a kind of sanctified place! Love should not be trespassed on with dusty boots and bluster! There are times when one can really do better, by not engaging and so disturbing beauty in waiting!

So either you use a better camera or else a zoom lens!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Never did cotton on to zooms.

Walk or wait.

p.s. 99.9% of China images are with just one focal length..the 50mm.
the 35mm hardly got used.