• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A colored portrait for a change

Antonio Correia

i-MKbdBKv-XL.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

Antonio,

Your B&W images are so well executed that seeing the color, I feel I've been missed out on the extra creativity you'd have offered. If I didn't love your other work, I'd be quite delighted here, but I'm left cheated a tad. I'm spoiled! The color adds nothing to me. Telling the truth in art doesn't have as much virtue as giving a good experience that has us musing about our own existence. That's what your best B&W work does for me.

Asher

Antonio Correia

@ Jarmo
Thank you Jarmo ! :)

@ Asher
I have done a lot of images (portraits) in color in the last days.
I also like this version, I mean the colored ones.

In fact, B&W is quite different, more intimate.
I do not want you to be unhappy and I post here the black and white version. :)

Well it is not exactly black and white... it has a small tone.

I am sure that this image when printed, is gorgeous !

It is better in fact :) Much better !...

I hesitate if I will publish the colored portraits...

i-wHSrGFx-X2.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There's no doubt that this will print magnificently in it's electric B&W version. Now it possesses an almost prophetic spirituality.

Even better than I had imagined!

Thanks for the kind favor.

Asher